Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sound of Music (No. 24)

I don't even own a MP3 player. All the pay for play sites or free play sites confuse my brain, so I just never bothered to get involved with them at all. I'm still not very clear on them or what I am allowed to use.

So, this assignment has given me an opportunity to try something new. I was able to download a song to the branch MP3 Player. My favorite station does play via the internet.

I think it's great that bands are able to put their music online and that people can then pick the ones they want to buy. You have to admit that there are some albums that you buy for just one song and never listen to the rest. It's nice to have the option of taking music from different bands, putting them together to make what YOU think an album should be. But, of course, there is also something to be said for an artist using the whole album to make a statment.

No comments: