Friday, August 29, 2008

Nutrition #39 (Act. 1 and 2)

I like being able to look up nutritional information about the food I am going to eat. I have a tendency to run out for fast food, even though I am very conscious about trying to eat healthier, so it very helpful to find information about the best things to eat when I am running around.

Here is a recipe for Tofu-Coconut Curry, that I really want to try. It has high calories for four people, but serving six it drops dramatically, but I and not really sure about the amount of noodles I have included. I also switched the sugar to splenda which also helped drop some calories. I might have to try this both ways to double check it deliciousness.



Tofu Coconut Curry Recipe
http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?r...

Powered by ShareThis

No comments: