Friday, August 29, 2008

Going Green no. 41 (act. 1 and 2)

Okay, I feel guilty. And lazy. I know I could more than I do to keep my planet going. I don't know about starting a garden. I sort of have a puce thumb (somewhere between green and brown). I would love to compost but I really don't do that much cooking (my grandmother does and no way would she compost). I really wnat to get a Prius, but my truck is paid off and my money is set aside for other things.

I keep looking at all the local farmer's markets and wishing they were local. Most are inside Houston or on the other side of town. Of the links listed, I liked Local Harvest best, because they had stuff available online for sale as well as listing for smaller markets, but I wish the markets were a little longer lasting. Saturdays are every other for me and it is so hard to get up so early to drive across Houston or out to Seabrook and Nassau Bay. (I am going to try and get to the Nassau Bay one next weekend because I might be able to find it.)

No comments: