Friday, March 26, 2010

The Future of Media 80 Movies

 

The Future of Media #80: Movies

  1. Would you watch an entire film on your computer or do you still prefer watching DVDs on your TV?

        I really prefer to watch movies on my television simply because of the larger screen.  But I love that I have access to movies wherever I can access the Internet. 

 

    2. Would you use these sites to keep up on current film information?

        

        I probably would.

 

    3. Would you consider using any of the fee-based services to get the movies you want at

        home? If so, which one would work better for you and why?

 

        I probably would use Netflix for several reasons. I have previous experience with them (through an aunt and cousin who have an account).  I sometimes find it difficult to get to actual store locations so being able to return the dvd by mail is a plus.  I wouldn't choose any other company for streaming videos if I am already paying Netflix for both sources of movies.

No comments: