Monday, November 19, 2007

finale, finally

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
Animoto! I love it...No need to say more. I even wound up buying a longer video.
Zoho!! I love being able to save and access my materials whether or not I have a disk or drive and I have already suggested Zoho to patrons.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
Well, I am amazed at how easy some of the stuff was to use. Like downloadable media. I always thought it was somehow harder than that.

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
Lots of bling!!!!

What ideas do you have for using these technologies at Harris County Public Library?
Teen Review podcasts, Poetry slams via podcasts. Storytime/program YouTubes.

What else do you want to learn about? What other web 2.0 applications are you interested in?
Whatever I don't know about yet and whatever comes down the pike. I like "playing" with all this new stuff and not be afraid to mess it all up...

Kind of sad that this is over. Looking forward to the I-Star bling... but so sad it's all over.

No comments: